Saturday, September 26, 2009

~~~Queen of Tarte~~~

I regret that I didn't take more pictures. The lighting in the barn wasn't very good and with all the people it was difficult to get some good shots.

I especially regret that I didn't take a picture of this adorable little beaded pumpkin that had a glittered crown on the top. It was very cute.

Thank you to my friend and her family for a wonderful day shopping in the Land of "Tarte". We must do it again soon!
DSCN1947

DSCN1949

DSCN1943

DSCN1948
I "heart" polka dots. Isn't this the cutest little bed?

DSCN1958
I would have never thought to put moss on a light fixture before, would you?

DSCN1951
I think this pillow is sweet and a classy way to welcome in the fall season.

Corned Beef
Corn beef hash for everyone!

Cabinet
This cabinet was cute!
cow hide
Is it wrong that I want a chair upholstered in cowhide?

cow
The cow thinks so!

Encourage,
~Raine

2 comments:

  1. This is by far the best blog I have ever read. You take the best pictures and write the funniest comments. Your husband must be the luckiest person on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh...shucks! Thank you for the sweet comment. I appreciate it and hope your day is as beautiful as you are!!

    ~Raine

    ReplyDelete

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones