Friday, June 26, 2009

Sisters....sisters


Sisters....sisters, originally uploaded by parker_6_pack.

Sisters...sisters...there were never such devoted sisters.

I remember annoying my big sister when I was little. I remember her annoying ME when I was little (in the cobwebs of my mind I have memories of her stripping me down to my underwear and locking me outside of the house...I never did get her back for that either...hmmmm).

These two girlies though...they get along so very well (as long as they each get there own way of course).

The storm of sisterhood is brewing in our household...and I am glad that I have this beautiful picture to remind them of how much they love each other!

Encourage one another,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones