Monday, June 29, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa


Grandma and Grandpa, originally uploaded by parker_6_pack.


A few years ago I experienced an insatiably deep pain. The kind that when you look out onto the horizon...you see nothing and you feel nothing.

Death is like that.

When my father-in law died so quickly and so young and without any warning....it felt like my world was caving in on me. I couldn't breath. Losing his soul to Christ is the only thing that brought me back.

So my life is forever changed. I live to love and I love to live.

This is my grandmother and grandfather who came to visit us this week. Each time I see them, I am blessed. Each time, I am filled with joy.

Encourage one another,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones