Friday, January 30, 2009

Finding "Joy"


boys, originally uploaded by parker_6_pack.

What brings you "joy" internet? For me it certainly is not receiving an 81% on my Microbiology test. Nor do I glean "joy" from cooking (as most of you know). I do not find it in my mailbox or my laundry machines.

So where is it? How do I find it? Because Lord knows... we need it!
I find "joy" in the strangest of places. (Maybe this is what makes them all the more joyful? When you find the joy in the most unexpected places?)
When fresh flowers are given to you for no reason.
When you crawl into bed at night and find plastic food in between your sheets (priceless).
When your kids actually come back to give you a hug and kiss before school.
When you look at pictures of all the great people in your life.
When you really understand how blessed we are to live our lives serving others..
Joy is all around you Internet...you just have to look for it.

Encourage one another and be joyful!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones