Saturday, November 29, 2008

fat belly's


portsmouth fat belly's, originally uploaded by Too Many Notes.

2 much Turkey = Fat Belly's

I have almost recovered from the holiday "overeating" syndrome (lets refer to it as HOS, shall we?)

I still feel bloated and my sister left "umpteen" different types of desserts for us to nosh on during the week (my fats cells thank you Alli). Recovery from HOS will be slow..however it is very possible Internet.
I have also joined a therapy group for those who have a fear of stuffed mushrooms (lets call it "fungusphobia"). I don't have the pic to show you now but my sister Chelli decided to surprise us all with a giant plate of the slimy things for our Thanksgiving feast. What an atrocity.

Vocab word for the week:
atrocity: the quality of being shockingly cruel and inhumane

Poor fungi...poor, poor fungi.

Encourage one another,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones