Friday, April 30, 2010

Here we are

Internet,

It has been a long few weeks and you have been left by the wayside.
Due to my emotional liability, you may be left again for an undisclosed amount of time.
(exactly how long does it take for antidepressants to kick in anyway?)....just kidding (I think)

I've seen birth and death in just a few short weeks (literally). I've laughed with friends and family, I've cried in the darkness of the night and prayed. I've watched my young son bloom under the direction of his dad. I've watched my daughter reap the rewards of working hard, leaving her beaming. I've cleaned my house in a manic fashion and I've given birth to four nursing exams and this Monday I will add my fifth (trust me...each one is like a mini pregnancy complete with weight gain and cravings and insomnia).

I have so much to share with you and some AMAZING pictures to go with it, but time is a rare commodity in my life right now and so you must patiently wait.

Six more weeks and I'm yours. (just try and hide your excitement!).

Until then,

xoxo, ~Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones