Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The "project"

This weekend Internet....we went to IKEA

For the record...

I "heart" IKEA
I "heart" the couch covers
I "heart" the curtains
I "heart" the plethora of paper napkins
and I even "heart" the Swedish Meatballs.

This weekend,
I bought my baby sis
a lamp.
It came in a box that looked like this...
IMG_5102
The box is really, really small. Here it is next to a coconut..
IMG_5103
Maybe a "cutie" will do a better job of letting you understand...
just how small the box is...
IMG_5104
DSCN2330
Look at all the pieces...yikes!
(thank the good Lord that this is right up my "hunk o'burning" loves ally)

DSCN2331 Hmmm... it is looking more and more like a plastic pumpkin
DSCN2332
I think this is the right way...
DSCN2333
This is looking kinda "creepy"
DSCN2336
Almost there...
Finished lamp
Voila!!
You better love it sista....because I'm going to make you keep it 4-EV-R. :0)
Encourage,
~Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones