Friday, February 26, 2010

On the farm....

When I have a personal melt down
(see below)

Nothing brings me back faster
(and with less side effects)

Than large amounts of alcohol
(just kidding grandma!)

Nothing brings me back
until I get down on my knees
(for that one on One time)

Once this is done
I grab my "peeps"
and my hunk o'burning love
and we head to the farm

On a nice day in Oregon
(they do happen...just don't tell California)

We headed to the "Wright Farm"
We were not disappointed

We met "mama"

mama love

I think she was happy to see us
The chickens?? That is another story.
Ten year old boys and chickens...hmmmm...

Did it lift my mood you ask?

Did mucking around in mud...
cuddling newborn kids...
having a dog rub up against my old jeans...
while the sun was warming back...

lift me out of the pit...

Without doubt
yes

The moral of the story?
When you find yourself in the pit
(and trust me, it is bound to happen)

Get thee to a farm
hug baby animals
hug your children
eat ice cream
and pray

XOXO
~Raine~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones