Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Years Resolution


I am a sensitive artist, originally uploaded by kevindooley.



I make them every year Internet...some I'm able to keep...others not so much.

This year, yours truly, the "queen of burnt" is going to try and really learn how to cook. (you can stop laughing now...no really...please stop).

I am not a "terrible" cook, but I am also not a great one. The issue is even more compounded with my "hunk o'burnin loves" allergy to gluten.

Not only am I attempting to make wonderful meals for our family that taste good(which for me is a challenge in itself) but I also need to learn how to make tasty meals without gluten. This is the hardest thing for this frozen "corn dog" mom to deal with. I can't grab whatever is on sale, pop it into the micro and make it for dinner.

I have to plan (what?) and make organized lists (are you serious?) and spend more time in the kitchen (I would rather clean your bathroom).

People tell me that once I get the hang of it that I will really enjoy myself (I'm not sure what they are smoking but I want some!).

Only time...and umpteen different failures will tell. I will keep you updated sporadically this year as you come along for the journey.

Here is to a new year and to hopefully healthier, "tastier", nonburnt eating.

Encourage,
Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones