Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Days

Internet. I have been busy. Too busy.

I have been so busy that my head has been spinning and the bloggie has been moved to the back burner (along with things like taking a shower, folding laundry, and caring what my hair looks like. Yeah...don't stand too close).

I knew the schedule would be tough...but I will admit it...I am not super woman (shhhhh...don't tell my "hunk o' burning love"...I like being his superhero).

Last weekend, I was able to sneak an entire day to spend with my sweet and my lovelies.

Olive had a little lamb
Olive had a little lamb.

Ella's lamb
Ella Bella's lamb was a hungry little man.

Lilly's sunshine shower
Lilly took a "sunflower shower".

Crazy Boy
The crazy boy took one too.

IMG_2904
We found the "perfect" pumpkins.

IMG_2906
Some were small.

Pumpkins
Some were tall.

IMG_2956

But the day.
That glorious fall day...

was "just right".


Encourage each other...always.

Raine

IMG_2886

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones