Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"new" ...old wheels

This week Internet, we bought a car.

Billy's Car

Billy and Ronda
Meet Billy and Ronda.

I worked with Ms. Ronda for that past two and a half years. She is neat.
Billy is her friend and he was selling his dads car. Billy's dad passed away two years ago and it was an emotional experience for Billy to let it go.

His mom is 81 and she just wasn't quiet ready to sell it until now. They were happy it was going to a family who needed it and I think this made it easier for them. They prayed for us, that the car would bless our family and serve us for the two years I will be driving it to the coast for school. This made my heart melt.

IMG_2813

I think it is 1988 "chic". But my son thinks it is a 1988 mistake.
I promised him I would pick him up from school and drop him off at least one block away.

Wild Olive drives

Wild Olive thinks it is super and she has visions of cruising it around town one day.

Olive drives

As soon as she puts some clothes on. (Hey, they don't call us "rednecks" for nothing.)

Encourage,
~Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones