Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Peep Free

cPEEPS

Just came home from a weekend away with my "hunk o' burning love" (well not exactly a weekend since we left on Monday and came home on Tuesday). However, we were away from home...for over 24 hours....and no "peeps" were allowed.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!

No one ever told me that having children would give me PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder). Just kidding. I love my peeps. They give me joy and on occasion a headache (but mostly joy). Tomorrow my house returns to normal (our kinda normal of course...which is probably abnormal to you).

Until then, I will eat ice cream out of the container while sitting on my white couches. Shhhh...don't tell.

Encourage one another,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones