Saturday, August 1, 2009

heartbroken


All I wanted was to show the children the beauty of life, to let them see the miracle.

Mia had two kittens today and both of them were stillborn. I have laid by her side for seven hours now and no more have come so we think she is done.

Instead of teaching my children about life...they are learning about death.

There are two sides to every stone.

I wasn't prepared for this. I've been praying for these kitties for two months now. The kids and I have been praying each night for the safe arrival, anticipating with joy.

How do you explain this to your children? How can I make them feel better when they think that God didn't hear them? At this moment I'm afraid I fall short in my explanation because I'm asking the same question. Why?

Encourage one another...and maybe me too,
Jodi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones