Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nutter Butter Balls


Nutter Butter Balls, originally uploaded by Bakerella.

Internet...I am moody today. I have been fighting off a migraine and this is the second one in less than a week.

I don't understand why we have to have migraines Lord....but I know that a bunch of Tylenol and a bucket of chocolate would make it all much better.

It would help also to have all of the beautiful children you blessed me with pretend that the "quiet game" is the best thing in the world. Sadly, they rarely play the quiet game...but if I had chocolate to bribe them with??....

Sigh....so I will wait until my "knight in shinning armor" comes home from work with a kiss on his lips and some chocolate for his "fair maiden".

Encourage one another,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones