Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mia


Mia, originally uploaded by parker_6_pack.

Oh Mama!!

When will these precious kittens come and give you some relief from your heavy underbelly?

We continue to wait (impatiently I might add) for the delivery of some precious kittens that I have wanted for YEARS (literally).

Umph....I skipped most of my work today so that I would be home when the "blessed event" takes place.

Still...nothing.

I remember being pregnant with my children and friends and family would watch me like I was a ticking time bomb.

It was annoying.

I think I understand though. There is just something so wonderful about "new life"...it is one of my favorite things.

Encourage one another (while I sit at home listlessly waiting)
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones