Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My "beef"

Soooo...the graduation "beef"....here it is...wait for it..


"NO HAT TOSSING ALLOWED".

Period.

So....after working your kester off for four years (for some of us it will be more like 10)...I think that a little hat tossing is in order. (Especially after enduring a graduation ceremony for three hours.)

My little sister and I will graduate in June of 2011 (mark your calendars) and we will NOT hold back when we graduate.

We WILL toss our hats, our purses, our diploma's, our children...basically anything that we can lift. We will dance and sing and it will be marvelous!! I will upload some pictures of our most fantabulous "graduation day" later tonight. Although hat tossing was "poo-pooeyed"...the day was wonderful and we are still very proud of my baby bro and his amazing girlfriend (who might as well be our sister!).

Encourage one another,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones