Friday, June 5, 2009

in the toilet bowl


# 294..in the toilet bowl, originally uploaded by h e r m a n.



Yesterday...I was here. Not one of my favorite places to be. I called in sick to work (which I rarely ever do) and laid on the couch for hours (which I hope to do more often). I'm still not feeling "great"....so your prayers for my well being are very appreciated.

It is just a few hours to dinner time and I'm in a "shlump". I think I was born in a culinary "shlump". Yesterday, I wanted to make hamburgers on the grill and top them with Aioli, sweet mustard, grilled red onions, green leaf lettuce and Gruyere cheese. Today, I want someone to make this for me.

I think I was supposed to be a "fair maiden" who has her food brought to her. The "fair maiden" part is right...but I'm still waiting for the other part. Until then...

Encourage one another,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones