Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rosemary


Rosemary, originally uploaded by parker_6_pack.



Favorite things...

This summer I thought I would blog about some of my favorite things.

This is a photo of my kitchen window. I potted a rosemary plant (one of my favorite things) in an unusually tall terra-cotta pot. The adorable mini terra-cotta pots are from momsie's tea room. (She would fill these little babies with some type of terrific dessert and serve them individually. In a word...brilliant!)

This summer...lets take a journey.

A journey in search of the simple things in life. Things that fill your heart with joy. Lets do it together... and maybe... we will be surprised by what we find along the way.

Encourage one another,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones