Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The new chair

Apparently, I am still not savvy enough to have all the pictures on one post (but the summer is coming) and maybe...just maybe... I will figure it out then?!?

In the meantime, these are some pictures of a fun chair that my "hunk o' burning love" let me buy this weekend. (darlingest...you are wonderful to me!)

Some ladies were looking at this little gem (while I was awaiting anxiously behind them) complaining about the fabric. They said it was outdated and boring and they had plans to recover it (oh the horror!).

To my delight, they changed their minds and I was able to snag this little treasure. I was relatively lady like in my grabbing as well (honest...for real and for true).

P.S. I think the fabric is fabulous!

Encourage one another,
Jodi




Fabric of chair, originally uploaded by parker_6_pack.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that some one would actually want to recover that beautiful chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, love the chair story...you put into words what we have all experienced. I smiled till the last line. :)

    Heidi Durrett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, I am also crazy about antique chairs. If Jason sees me bringing home another chair or sofa, I think he will kill me! LOL! A few weeks ago I came home with an antique victorian sofa and he was looking at me like I was crazy! However I use a lot of them at the studio for pictures - so I always have a reason to buy one more! :) I love this one, it is very pretty! Have a great day, Fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...see I knew I wasn't crazy for LOVING this cute little chair!

    ReplyDelete

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones