Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blah,blah,blah

Internet...have you ever had one of those days?? You know??..the kind where you want to put your head into a paper bag and crawl back into bed. I've had one of those days (yesterday in fact).

After mulling over the disappointment in my life and after thoroughly feeling sorry for myself (by eating excessive amounts of chocolate, drinking my third coffee drink, and stomping my feet in denial)... I exhaled.

Sometimes...we just need to breathe. Then we muster the courage and we get back up again and we look right into the eye of Satan and yell...NOT TODAY BAD BOY...not today, not tomorrow, not EVER!!

Then, I get up and I look for someone to help, someone to bless, someone to serve and somewhere in all this...my strength is renewed. So if you are having a "blah, blah, blah" kinda day Internet.....First, eat some chocolate, scream into your pillow, beat up your stove (while you clean it).

Then...breathe....remind Satan who YOU are and that no one (No WAY, No HOW) messes with a child of God without a fight.

Encourage one another,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones