Friday, March 27, 2009

loving more


a visit with great grandma, originally uploaded by Ed from Ohio.



Did you know that your need to love never goes away?
We are born, we love.
We are children, we love.
We are young and in love.
We grow and we love.
We grow old, and frail....and we want to love.

Today I was kissed by four newly adopted grandma's. My heart was so blessed. I rubbed hand lotion on their hands, I fed them when they were hungry, I laughed with them, I settled them in for a cozy nap. I get to hold Ray's hand when I feed him. I get to reassure Bertha that everything is going to be alright...she doesn't need to be afraid. I get to sing to my sweet Audrey(and she doesn't even mind that I'm not so good!).

Remember Internet to love.
Love more than you think you can.... your heart will overflow.

Encourage one another,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones