Saturday, December 27, 2008

So it begins...


scales, originally uploaded by Life Design Strategies.

Proof of the holiday season is upon me ...err I mean "on" me.

I'm not one to obsess about my weight but when you have more rolls on your abs than in your pantry...this can be cause for distress! Never fear!! The new Wii Fit is here! Well not actually physically here since Walmart was sold out in the Christmas shopping frenzy. I do have every intention of buying it though. When I am actually successful in acquiring the game I will let you know how it goes.

In the meantime...I think I will go eat the last of the peanut brittle and watch a movie (after all we still have a few more days until the 1st of the year).

Encourage one another,

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones